The future's pretty cool, day 1

Public exercise:

I am going to attempt to provide an example of why living in the future is awesome every day for one year.  I'll never come up with 365 totally unique reasons, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, it'll help me remember that my life in the future is not as bad as I sometimes think it is and maybe I should be more grateful.

And no, this is not going to be a "neat stuff you probably already saw" series of posts- if I provide a link to an item, it's because I want to provide an example of what I'm talking about.

Day 1:  Cultural remixes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgzmZtwxYiE

I really can't say I like R. Kelly, but I love this video, and I love living in an era where that level of remix is possible.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breadboarding the Arduino- part 1

18 Essential Skills for a Maker

Centrifugal Dust Collector